Training plans work well for many people. Unfortunately, our lives don’t always go as we have planned. Online coaching provides an opportunity to use daily and weekly feedback to help you reach your goals. If you would like someone to help adjust your training throughout the season and provide you with valuable training and racing advice, then online coaching is the place for you!
Some additional benefits with online coaching are:
- Personalized goal setting
- Full training plan with detailed workouts included and updated weekly
- Feedback from your coach (me!) on your training progress: I’ll read and respond to your personal feedback via a shared online training journal
- Unlimited email contact and complete support from a knowledgeable coach with years of experience
- Unlimited adjustments: when something comes up unexpectedly, when your schedule changes, or you have to travel…. your workouts will be adjusted so you can reach your goal
- Assistance with core, strength, and cross training workouts to supplement your running workouts
2 simple steps:
- After you select your plan, you will fill out a questionnaire which will help assess your current level of fitness (where you are now) and your goals (where you want to go). Simply email it to me at POCRcrew@gmail.com.
- Once I receive your questionnaire, I will take that information and create your training plan (how you are going to get there) and even tell you what paces you should shoot for in training and racing (how long it will take).